Mill Lodge Retreat
Now taking bookings
At Mill lodge retreat in the heart of Essex is a rural village called Ingatestone,
Situated next to a picturesque 3.8 acre lake with carp to 40lb, you will find a collection of 9 luxurious glamping Pods.
Set in a 6 acre grassy meadow, facing out onto the waters edge lies our collection of stunning glamping pods.
Each pod is the perfect size for two adults with a double bed and one single bed for an extra little one or two if they wish to top and tale.
With a Austrian feel, each lakeside pod is individually designed to offer you a luxury glamping experience in any season and weather.
You’ll be surrounded by wild flowers from the hedgerows, grazing sheep and cows and the many wildlife using the lake as their corridor with exclusive access to the water.
Each pod has an excellently equipped set up with
32inch smart TVs, Netflix, mini bar , PlayStation 4s, WiFi and a fitted cupboard with clothes rail and shelf, as well as a comfy pine double bed matched with a mattress topper and Egyptian cotton sheets.
The pods are fully insulated from floor to ceiling keeping it cool during warm summer days and cosy of a evening providing the perfect balance for all seasons Glamping and fishing.
Outside each pod offers a relaxing decking area with table and chairs to enjoy al-fresco evenings with exclusive access to the lakeside.
On arrival, checking in prior to your stay we require a security deposit of £200 for damages ect to pod, mini bar is also deducted on check out and can be topped up by a simple text message system.
We will collect you and your luggage from the car park and drop you to the check in lodge to to run through facilities and whilst we deliver your luggage to the pod you can take a moment to enjoy the views whilst having a welcome drink on the house.
3 of our Glamping pods also have Hot tubs, please email us first to check availability before booking due to high demand, these are situated in a it’s own little private area next to the lake and also have fire pits for a nice cosy night by the waters edge.
We also offer a pod to pod service with a gastro designed menu that you can order breakfast,lunch,or dinner by a text message system, then it’s delivered to your pod, giving you time to sit back and relax and enjoy your Glamping experience with
Mill lodge retreat.
Once booking is made you will receive a confirmation email with directions rules mini bar and snack prices and our up to date seasonal menu for your booking via email, that you can pre order your meals. We ask that you confirm your desired choice as soon as your booking is complete due to every single dish being prepared freshly and daily using locally sourced produce.
Once your food order is confirmed please respect that if you decide on the day of arrival or during your stay to not dine with us then the cost of the meals will be deducted from your security deposit. Take aways are not permitted and only alcohol supplied by mill lodge retreat is allowed on site due to health and safety.
What to bring
Crocs or slippers as no shoes are to be worn in side the pods,
Bikes if you wish to venture out on a local bike ride
Fishing equipment/ minus your landing net weigh sling and unhooking mat as we supply all on site.
On site facilities
Communal area, includes a modern toilet and shower and we can also offer laundry service facilities off site.
Fishing tackle shop selling all your essentials bait end tackle ect ect
Short 10 minute drive to local town centre (Brentwood ).
- Under no circumstances is any rubbish or fag buts to be left around your pod, so please use bins provided in side, when full please use the wats app service for rubbish clearance .
- No Smoking fags,Vapes or other substances in side your pod if you do you will lose your security deposit.
- No alcohol allowed to be brought on the complex, the mini bars have beers, and a wine menu is available if you bring Alcohol on site you will lose your security deposit.
- No fires unless you have a fire pit at your pod if you require logs please use the wats app service to order. Before you go to bed make sure you put water on the embers.
- No Screaming And Shouting or loud behavior you will only be warned once and then asked to leave refunds will not be given if you break the rules.
- No fixed-lead rigs may be used, minimum hook, size 8 and we advise using 2oz leads plus.
- No unattended rods, under any circumstances If you leave your rods to go toilet or your friends pod you will be warned once and second time asked to leave.
- Barbed hooks only, micro barbed preferred.
- Minimum of 15lb line. No Braid
- All fish caught must be retained carefully and treated with Carp care kit All ANGLERS MUST OWN A CARP CARE KIT.
if needed always release the fish back to water in the retainer do not carry the fish over the decking in your HANDS if your drop a fish or damage one you will be billed.
- Main gate to the farm closes at 7pm once it’s closed your locked in for the night unless the event of an emergency please contact staff. Otherwise the gates reopen at 6am, NO TAKE AWAYS to be ordered to the venue at all. and no guest or family are allowed to just turn up unless authorized by management it’s private property.
- Cars/vans parked in the car park are left at owners risk.
- You must NOT bring your Landing Net,weigh sling or cradle on site we provide them and you must use ones provided these are checked every day and if damaged it will be charged to your security deposit.
- No Dogs allowed
- In the event of a fire please vacate the pod leaving your belongings and make your way to the assembly point in the car park.
- If you bring a young child with you must keep a eye on them at all times they are your responsibility and due to bing close to the waters edge, the decking can get slippery so please no running and be extra careful.
- In the event of a fish getting caught in weed or snagged DO NOT pull for a break slag off your lines and contact staff immediately.
- During your stay please maintain social distancing and do not enter other people’s path ways or decking areas. in the event of some one high profile being on site during your stay under no circumstances are you allowed to approach them for autographs or photos.
- please clean the toilets after you use them due to COVID 19 use the hand sanitizer before entering and after leaving the toilet and shower.
- Any damages to pods will result to total loss of security deposit you must take shoes off at all times when entering the pods.
- We only allow one angler to fish from each pod using two rods if you would like to add third rod you can do so at check in.
Select a venue for more information.
PLEASE READ BEFORE
Week day and weekend stays are priced differently due to peak times. Week days are classed at Sunday-Thursday nights, and weekends are Friday and Saturday nights.
We do not accept single Friday or Saturday night bookings, we accept full weekend stays only.
We do accept single night bookings for week day stays.
Check in is from 3pm, and check out is at 10am.
To book, select the required nights that you wish to stay, then proceed to number of booking ‘items’, this is how many pods you require.
If you would like to add a hot tub to your booking, please select this as an extra.
Next, proceed to contact information and fill out all the required field. In the MESSAGE BOX, please state how many adults and children will be staying with us.
Please note: Only one angler is permitted per pod, with 2 rods. You can add a third rod for £5 per night.
If you wish to cancel after booking unfortunately we don’t offer Refunds, COVID-19 lock down and natural disasters again unfortunately we don’t issue refunds for any part of your booking but we do offer you a alternative date for the near future on a first come first serve.
If you wish to book, please submit your booking request and we will be in contact within 48 hours.
For last minute bookings, please contact reception on: 01277824146
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01277824146